Contact Lenses Some facts from Optyk Rozmus
With us you will order only genuine CE approved, safe and reliable products. As a real optician we are eye care professionals (doctors and optometrists) who realize the importance of safety when it comes to putting anything in your eyes. That is why we sell only well-known and tested contact lenses from the best manufacturers.
Before you decide on what type of contact lenses you would like to buy, make sure you know your prescription as well as the base curve / diameter of your eye. You can learn this information during a lens fitting session which your eye doctor should perform with you. It is essential to be familiar with contact lens usage and your own eye’s parameters before wearing contact lenses for the first time as doing this carelessly can lead to infection or eye injuries.
We will be happy to help you with any eye health related problems. If you have doubts or questions about a particular product or would like to make an appointment with one of our doctors, please contact us!
Thanks to rapid technological development, more and more contact lens types and brands are available on the market. These include daily, monthly, toric and colored contact lenses. Crazy contact lenses are also gaining popularity – some of them are really wicked!
At Optyk Rozmus you will be able to choose from a wide range of corrective and colored contact lenses from the most famous and recognizable brands in the world.
Remember that before making your choice, you need to have your eyes tested by an ophthalmologist or eye care professional, who will write a prescription stating what kind of lenses would be recommended for you. Furthermore, before the making a purchase, have a contact lens fitting session – it will provide you with the information you need regarding the best base curve and lens diameter for you.
These are the main reasons why people buy contacts:
Corrective contact lenses – prescribed for people with:
- Myopia, or nearsightedness – a defect preventing you from seeing objects clearly located far away as they seem blurred and indistinct. Many types of contacts are applicable in cases of myopia including daily, continuous wear or monthly disposables.
- Hypermetropia, or farsightedness – a defect opposite to myopia – in that distant object are seen clearly, whereas near objects seem blurred. As in the case of myopic patients, almost all kinds of lenses can be prescribed here, the most common being daily, monthly or continuous wear contact lenses.
- Astigmatism – a defect in which there are more than one focal points located in different meridians in the eye. A toric contact lens is applicable in the case of astigmatism.
- Presbyopia – a malady connected with aging of the eye, when the lens loses it’s elasticity. It is quite common among people in their 40’s. To cure this defect, bifocal or multifocal lenses are available for prescription.
- Ophthalmologic contact lenses – can noticeably improve your vision as they do not share drawbacks associated with wearing spectacles. They do not have frames and they stick closely to the eye, which prevents any types of distortions. Furthermore, they cannot get dirty in the same way as glasses – they are resistant to moisture and dust and therefore do not tend to blur the vision or fog.
- Cosmetic contact lenses – spectacles, unless very carefully chosen, can substantially change a person’s look. Some people need vision correction of some kind but are reluctant to wear glasses because of the above mentioned reason. Contacts are a perfect solution in this case – they are practically invisible and therefore you will retain your looks and improve the natural beauty of your eyes. Moreover, with the wide variety of colored lenses, there is an easy way to change your eye color in addition to improving your eyesight.
- Convenience contact lenses – Wearing glasses can be problematic for people who like to actively participate in sports, especially when the weather gets unpleasant. Rain drops and steam impair the vision significantly, sometimes making it completely impossible to see anything. As a lens user you can, however, enjoy any type of sports like mountain biking, boxing, jogging, football, golf or even swimming without worrying about your vision declining. Dailies are the best choice for active, sporty people.
As shown above, contact lenses bring a great deal of advantages and comfort to their users. Our vast collection of contacts includes products from the best and the most popular manufacturers, like Air Optix, Acuvue, Bausch & Lomb, Freshlook, Purevision, Johnson & Johnson, Dailies and many others. There is no need to search any longer – give your eyes a present and make them healthy and beautiful using contacts from Optyk Rozmus.